Thursday, August 29, 2013


The most beautiful declaration of love to her man:


Sometimes I see young and so handsome men. But never, I do like brushing my skin. There is only you who hast the right. I love you, never one else will be able to make me feel so beautiful. I believe so strongly. You're always there when I need it. I love you so much my love and forever

Statement love her man 1:.


If I choose to live with you I forget about a lot of things I could not do (you will pass the details), but I just has the following conclusion: I love you and the sacrifice I'm willing to do so (will not blame eh, I do not do that for you, then if a little selfish, but love is my angel, and it is because I love you that I will not do it because you love me, then we will not do philosophy it's late and it's become a complicated concept, although very clear in my head ... you finally me know), so I come to the following conclusion, worry as you will not have to do it with you I want to be, and even more, to spend my life ..

Statement love her man 2:


I n 'I do not need a holiday to remind me how much I love you.
Every day spent at your side fills me with joy.
For several years we share all the joys, sorrows ... You are my pillar, my breath, my oxygen.
Life with you is like a sweet dream. I love you dearly and will always love

Statement love her man 3.

Declaration of love has its man

You and me what does it mean
We both under the same roof,
It is you who live? in me
And I want you,
It is our desire endless
From morning to night.
When you want like that
This is not anything there
This love is the purest or
Nobody ever we remove
You know what? I DO NOT LIKE WHAT YOU

Statement love her man 4:


It's well time that I live far away from you,
fear and loneliness invade me
I read your letters and tears flow from my eyes
Beads savory roll down my cheeks.
I feel so weak and fragile.
It makes me die like a dagger in the heart
You promised me back, I vowed to cherish life
I die for you as a disability who are delighted the crutch.
Far from mine your eyes could not see,
My heart beats without the rhythm of yours
Come back to me I beg you, me your memories abound.
screaming at the top of the mountain so that only you could hear me .
I love you

A declaration of love to a man:


Your strength and courage make me upset
smell of your skin, I like to get drunk
When your deep glance.. pierces
It's like I'm falling backwards
All this time together strengthens
These vibrant sentiments whose strength
And so great that I feel invincible.
I love you, you made my heart your target.


0 comments:

Post a Comment