Thursday, August 29, 2013


Exemples déclaration d'amour anglais :


This feeling of love that I hold within my heart for you runs deeper than any ocean or sea; I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. If only you could hold me, then maybe you would feel my love for you that burns with a flame high enough to last. If only you could hear my heart beat, then maybe you would understand the language of love with which it speaks. If only you could kiss me then maybe you would taste my love for you that's so sweet, and if only you could look into my eyes, the window to my soul, then you would know that this is no lie!

Déclaration d'amour anglais 1 :


English Declaration of love

You are my night in armor
The hero of my heart
When you smile at me I see
A true world go up
The river is getting deep, believe it
You're all these arms of mine wanna hold
All wrapped up with a river
Baby, I'm giving you this heart of gold
So listen up, it's you I trust
I feel magic every time that we touch
I pledge allegiance to the heavens above
Tonight to you baby I make my declaration of love

Déclaration d'amour anglais 2 :


I read them all. Every word you wrote. You and I, Tess, we’re alike. We live and breathe words. It was books that kept me from taking my own life after I thought I could never love anyone, never be loved by anyone again. It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I with them. Reading your words, what you wrote, how you were lonely sometimes and afraid, but always brave; the way you saw the world, its colors and textures and sounds, I felt- I felt the way you thought, hoped, felt dreamed. I felt I was dreaming and thinking and feeling with you. I dreamed what you dreamed, wanted what you wanted- and then I realized that truly I just wanted you. The girl behind the scrawled letters. I loved you from the moment I read them. I love you still.

Déclaration d'amour anglais 3 :


Love is a funny thing. Sometimes, we feel the strong need to keep our love secret from the object of our affection, for various reasons. They could still be attached, they may consider us a "best friend" and we don't want to endanger it, or maybe we just haven't come to terms with our feelings. The attempts that we have already made were all suddenly interrupted. When we finally confess, it's like pulling our own teeth.

Déclaration d'amour anglais 4 :


Baby I love you, you are my life
My happiest moments weren't complete if you weren't by my side
You're my relation and connection to the sun
With you next to me, there's no darkness I can't overcome
You are my raindrops, I am the seed
With you and God, who's my sunlight, I'm blooming, grown so beautifully
Baby I'm so proud, proud to be your girl
You make the confusion go all away from this cold and misty world

Une déclaration d'amour anglais :


If we have real love, we can't face a needy situation without doing something about it. We can't just pass by the poor man on the road to Jericho. We must take action like the Samaritan did. Many people today say of those who need help, "Oh, I'm so sorry, how sad." But compassion must be put into action! That's the difference between pity and compassion: Pity just feels sorry; compassion does something about it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment