Tuesday, August 27, 2013


B it declartion love

I keep thinking
Toi Toi makes me upset my heart
You could make me live happiness
You who have eyes to me
You who can make me forget
You can count on that I
You know that I love so well
You whom I dream at night
You for that I would stay in the rain
You with whom I want to life
You to which I should say thank you
You you came into my life
As great love
Now you will not be able to escape
What breaking
that taking with you
Much Me
because I love you for life ... You

statement love 2

If you told me that you and I, we would go so far ... You've forced me to be obvious that I did not immediately want to see. You were my first kiss, my first sorrow thou hast awakened my curiosity, my jealousy, my femininity, my shyness ... I know you by heart and yet you suprends so often. The second is long in your absence and hours so short on your side. To this day, you are what happened to me the best in life and I feel sorry for all those people who have passed, or pass will miss what we live. Events have made us hard, close, APPRIs. It is with You I want to give life, and to live my last breath. Honey, all these words are not enough to express my love then I'll end up a banal but if representative "I love you".

Declaration of Love 3

your goddess body attracts me tirelessly O my beautiful princess whom I love dearly does not reject me like that I only love you yes I have a crush on you yes I love you as the apple my eyes but let me just go out with me thinking that you would like the light of your face or envaïe me the beauty of your eyes as your smile is like the sun which heat remain eternal to me with your eyes I ' have drawn the necessary ink stain the paper and this sneaky question you pposé me an everlasting love I thought I found.

A declaration love


Love took me in its current,
waves roaring and roaring .
I had good fight but only
Nothing serves to combat the elements. Carried away
ratings to unknown locations.
Ressurgirent missing in me feelings.
then I let myself slowly sinking.
Insured to join the beloved.
I get my siren

declaration of love 4

. Déclaration d'amour

What I miss in my life is you ... This is your smell, love words out of your mouth, your breath, your smile, the softness of your skin, the warmth of your body, the sound of your way, the softness of your hands, the warmth of your arms, the smell of your hair, length, your kisses on my neck, my body on your body, your lips against my lips, your jealousy when I approached a girl too, I miss no longer t hear say "I do that to you," I miss your smile, but what I miss the most is not you hear me say I love you ..


0 comments:

Post a Comment