Friday, August 30, 2013


beautiful declaration of love to a woman


I love this woman as she was, I like it as it is today. I love it at its fair value and is not a love based on the physical but on heartstrings
But in my heart my greatest wish is to live with it (for better or for worse) is ambiguous because I plan my future with an "unknown" but its charm has captivated me for say bewitched

Declaration of love to a woman 1:.


It's you when I hear the whisper of the wind just slip in your ear sweet words to my alarm clock.
You are the arpeggio born under my fingers when soft music of your voice
Envelope tenderly my heart a halo perfume happiness

Declaration of love to a woman 2.


Since I loved you my life has changed I began to breathe love, thinking of you always, even as our image in the future with a joy that can not finish, I love you.

Declaration of love to a woman 3


this is the first time I his life

is the first time I feel

it's crazy to love as much n'pa whether kon Ressen

sai you I love you Telmen

I would like to go to the advantage kon

I need you dan my life

you tend to take up up my heart in my mind

I need you by my side

I've loved you and share with you all

the pain kon Ressen parfoi

the crying klash kelke the faith I do not pa

bonneur ke I Ressen

A declaration of love a woman


You're the only ke my heart I always wanted to do you think ka kan 2 I find yourself alone at night but I know I ke find yourself the next day I see through your eyes ke to you and our fils.Je ke know I made a mistake, but I'll do everything I can to regain your trust I did not want cela.Mais you agree to give me another chance I sai ke this is the last and I will not let go kar I love you like a dingue.Je ke accept you as you are with your qualities You like your défauts.JE AIMES and it will not change jamais.I LOVE YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment