Wednesday, August 28, 2013


Declaration of romantic love SMS


In my life I have made many errors but loving you is by far the best thing I did on this earth feeling that despite the frigid weather warms me no matter what happens to me tomorrow I will never stop love you

SMS romantic love 1:.


If I were a tear in your eyes, I'd live on your cheeks and die on your lips but if you were a tear in my eye I never cried so as not to lose you.

SMS romantic love 2


I sending you all the pearls from the sky to illuminate your heart and all the flowers of the earth to color your life and all
songs to tell you that you're an angel

SMS Romantic Love 3:


You can tell the wind to stop blow, the rivers stop flowing but do not tell my heart to stop loving you because I love you and I will love you until the end!

SMS Romantic Love 4:


Whenever I think to you a star falls from the sky and if one day you will not find the stars know that it's your fault, because I think too you

Declaration of love SMS loudly


Love is magical about everything with you! I could spend my whole day at your side and you miss me anyway. I love you

SMS strong one love:

Declaration of love sms
I do not have big enough to hold all my feelings for you every day heart, I love you strong, you are Love.

SMS strong love 2


The True love is hard to find, harder to leave and impossible to forget, which is why I'd like to keep your love as long as I live.

SMS very strong love 3:


Look my heart it will guide you on the path to happiness, it will lead paradise of love that lasts forever. It's always better to two and if you find yourself alone especially did not fear comes to me I'll be there for you.

Declaration of love SMS very touching


My mobile is seduced by your charm flames burn through your living by your soul touched by your tears attracted by calmly any second signal an alarm for you ...

very touching Love SMS 1:


Experience true love is to live with someone who knows what he wants, which respects that supports and inspires confidence, crowned by this fidelity

very touching SMS Love 2:


The breath that stirs the warmth of your body, Made you gush all the purity of treasure.
When you meet someone
Who does not know to smile
Offer him yours,
For no longer need a smile
Whoever can give
If I were an object, I would be a book, so that your hands touch me, and your eyes devour me

Declaration of love beautiful SMS


I am sending you messages for not forgotten me, but really I want to send you my eyes to see you, my lip kiss you por very strong and say I love you to death

SMS love beautiful one:.


It has only one life,
unnecessary sacrifice of love,
Do not give up what is not finished
Take your time because it is sacred
For this life will always be unique, dark
And never in panic ...

SMS beautiful love 2


I need your arms to finally I feel
I feel orphaned in my bed
alone without your presence





0 comments:

Post a Comment