Friday, August 30, 2013


The most beautiful declaration of love sad:


If you read it, it is because I have too much ... ... you told me you loved me, that I was alone, I was jealous of her ... You told me "it's just my best friend." Yet this noon, You told me "I love You." And tonight you began with her ... Not even a day after the end of "the two of us." What I think I have? Why did you do this to me? I was broken when you found me, I trusted you and I loved you, now I'm not broken .... But I'm even worse than before ...

Declaration of love sad one:


I want someone who loves me
Someone who I give to receive
talk was to share and understands me

If I was gardening, I will give you the flowers
And if you were a flower, I arroserais you with my blood
But my love, I 'm a being to give you my heart
Ultimately my love, I love you

Declaration sad love 2.


You can see that I was not fooled when sometimes in a forced gaiety you just told me "I t ' Like "you said so strong as to convince you yourself more than me. So in my cowardice, so I invite, I stroked his face, for your fingers and I ran into your arms, only concerned about my well-being alone. Forgive me dear ... I was weak

Declaration sad love 3:


I do not want his return to prison, you're better than seeing her
I see that you speak to him encor and your heart is not. strong enough to forget.
I see that you like encor, go I took thee I will stay cry about.
Jette ink to this new adventure leaving . to port my heart
I just hope that you made the right choice, I'll wait back to me quickly I love you

sad love Statement 4:


I love you, you know. My home is with you it is. Without you I am elsewhere, somewhere in a corner of the world, somewhere in the unknown. I'm there ... It is so far here. But soon, my love, you're near me and the sun will shine again on my heart and my life

A statement of sad love.


I remember our laughs, our smiles, our eyes ... I need to feel you against me, to see you. Because I can not have you forget. I can only see you in my nightmares, and I see her, and hurt I assure you, I'm not sleeping, I'm sick, even if I knew why, but nobody understood your .. . no person ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment