Wednesday, August 28, 2013


Declaration of love in English

La plus belles déclaration d'amour en anglais :


“I love that you get cold when it’s 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. - when harry met sally”

Déclaration d'amour en anglais 1 :


I love you. I do. I love you. I’ve always been in love with you. I will always be in love with you. Which is why you have to stay alive. We can get married, and you’re going to become an amazing surgeon. And we’re going to have 2 or 3 kids. Yeah, a sister and two brothers. We’re going to be happy, Lex. You and me, we’re going to have the best lives, Lexie. You and me. We’re going to be so happy. So you can’t die, okay ? You can’t die. Because we’re supposed to end up together. We’re meant to be. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.

Déclaration d'amour en anglais 2 :


“I will insist you be man enough to take it. I won’t have you making light of my feelings, or making light of yourself—as if you’re not worthy of them. Because you are worthy, Colin. You’re a generous, good-hearted person, and you deserve to be loved. Deeply, truly, well, and often.”

He looked utterly bewildered. Well, what did he expect, after the power he’d given her? He couldn’t compare a woman to a torrentially beautiful monsoon, and then look surprised that he’d gotten wet. “You reckless man.” She laid a touch to his cheek. “You really should be more careful with those compliments.”

Déclaration d'amour en anglais 3 :

Declaration of love in English

“I was trying to make you jealous!" Simon screamed, right back. His hands were fisted at his sides. "You're so stupid, Clary. You're so stupid, can't you see anything?"

She stared at him in bewilderment. What on earth did he mean? "Trying to make me jealous? Why would you try to do that?"

She saw immediately that this was the worst thing she could have asked him.

"Because," he said, so bitterly that it shocked her, "I've been in love with you for ten years, so I thought it seemed like the time to find out whether you felt the same about me. Which, I guess you don't.”

Déclaration d'amour en anglais 4 :


Had to make a text about something I find grand and compelling for school. I did it about Florence and the machine, but is has become more like a declaration of love than a report… Oops

Déclaration d'amour en anglais 5 :


The feelings of love that I hold in my heart for you run deeper than any ocean or sea. I just wish you could know how much you mean to me. If only you could hold me, then maybe you would feel my love and how it burns for you. If only you could hear my heart beat, then maybe you would understand the language of love it speaks to you. If only you could kiss me, then maybe you would taste my love for you. If only you could look into my eyes, the window to my soul, then you would know how true and honest my words are to you now!

If you want me as your true love as much as I want you as mine, then let it be. I give you my heart and ask nothing more and nothing less than that you don't break it. My love and trust are all I have to give to you, sealed with honesty. As time goes by, may they grow stronger and fulfill whatever your heart may desire.

If it pleases you, call me your love from this day forward, as I call you mine. I am your love and your best friend, too. As our bodies, minds, and souls combine, so do our hearts become one.

Hear this, my declaration of love from me to you. I love you, my angel, with all my heart, and I will never stop loving you. You are my life; you are everything to me. Though distance may keep us apart for the moment, you are embedded deep within my heart.

Déclaration poème d'amour en anglais :


Just as a poet needs inspiration to write a masterpiece

I need you ...

Just as an artist needs a subject for his work of art,

I need you ...

Just as a teacher needs a pupil to mold into greatness,

I need you ...

Just as a composer needs a theme to create a timeless melody,

I need you ...

For without you, my life would be empty of all inspiration. There will be no work of art for me to gaze at; no person of greatness before me; no timeless melody to listen to. My life will exist in shades of gray instead of vibrant colors, and I will be less than whole.

In the past, the proper words have escaped me, and my innermost feelings have been kept locked away in the depths of my heart. No more - for through this letter, I proclaim to you , my undying love and eternal devotion.

Yours forever

Poème d'amour en anglais 1 :


Every time we embrace,
I go to that far away place
When we just walk hand in hand.
I’m in never, never land.

Whenever I look into your eyes,
I begin to get butterflies,
Then my heart skips a beat,
And our lips passionately meet.

You are always on my mind,
Your face is all it can find.
I think about you every day
And know it’ll work out somehow, some way.

Some say we’re dumb and foolish
Some say we should do as we wish
But all my heart could ever do
Is tell you that I’ll always LOVE YOU.

Poème d'amour en anglais 2 :

Declaration of love in English

Kiss of my Love Your beauty overwhelms me
As I wrap my arms around you
I press your softness tight
Great passion fills my inner being
I'm captured in your embrace
Your eyes control my very soul
The touch of your lips, heaven
Forever frozen in time
All else fades into nothing

Poème d'amour en anglais 3 :


Deep in my heart,
A glowing ember, provides warmth,
Leading me every night
Away from my despair.

I’m not awake every night
These anxieties that came to me out of bed,
These bursts unconscious, uncontrolled,
Eyes reddened from crying.

I keep you in my enamored heart,
A love I cannot forget,
Wonderful memories of our passion,
Beyond distress, affliction.



0 comments:

Post a Comment