Thursday, August 29, 2013


The most beautiful declaration of love to cinema:


Love Actually (2002): the "Bob Dylan"
Despite an impossible love (it is the principle of this kind of movie), Andrew Lincoln declares his love to the wife of his best friend ( So forget all the principles of male friendship that do not yet have many), Keira Knightley, a rather unique and fun way, like Bob Dylan in a clip. And at that time, we necessarily mean she has finished with the wrong guy. Life is a matter of choice, Keira. Also works with The Wedding Singer, The Holiday

Declaration of love in cinema 1:



Super 8 film also looks like a declaration of love for cinema, that of Steven Spielberg, one of your childhood. [...] I was 23 years old. In other young writers company, I attended a meeting where there was talk of a possible follow-Roger Rabbit. My heart beat. I was terrified the meeting went well. I remember that when I got home, I called a friend to tell him everything I was excited. [...] I spoke without interruption for half an hour before I realized that I had completely lost my way. But my first experience with Steven was in my 16 years.

Declaration of love in cinema 2:


Jim Carrey comedy almighty
He had been left in 2011 on social networks, when was posting on its website a statement video love the young actress Emma Stone (Spider-Man, Gangster Squad), while rising Hollywood star. [...] A little lonely Jim Carrey The video was about her, comments waltzing to hide the embarrassment of such a statement without a net, and the impression of dealing with a somewhat perverse has been. [...] Carrey also seems to return to his former love, characters secretive, even smoothies, certainly play a role (Liar, Liar. Dick and Jane), promising grimaces and gestures.

Declaration of love in cinema 3:


"Love is never having to say you're sorry"
replica can be heard two times in Love Story: The first time Jennifer played by Ali McGraw, then Oliver / Ryan O'Neill at the very end of the film, as a final tribute to his beloved who succumbed to the disease.

Declaration of love in 4 movies:


"Kiss me Kiss me as if it were the last time."
There are many replicas of the romantic drama Casablanca. But one of them caught my attention: it is Ilsa, played by Ingrid Berman tell his words
Rose old:. "The heart of a woman is an ocean of secret But now. you know there was a man named Jack Dawson and that he saved me. (...) I do not even have a single picture of him. there now ... only in my memory " .

A declaration of love to the cinema:


From 13 to 18 October 2009, the Lumière Institute will organize a new film festival made possible by the Grand Lyon and the Rhône-Alpes Region. It is also supported by the General Council of the Rhone, the city of Lyon, the Ministry of Culture and Communication and the National Center of Cinematography.
Wish of all is obviously to create an event to the extent the city where was born the Lumière Cinematograph. But also to create a festival a little different, as there are few in France. Festival dedicated to the history of cinema, for both the general public and moviegoers









0 comments:

Post a Comment